Entrance/Driveway Permits

 Any driveway or entrance coming off of the County's right-of-way must have a permit on file in the Engineer's office.

 Tile Crossings

Tile Crossing Payment Allowance Request

Utility Permits

Marshall County Utility Application/Permit

Dust Control Permits

The County currently has a program in place for dust control for any resident who wishes to purchase the service from one of three contractors. Interested residents who would like information regarding dust control must contact the contractors directly at the following numbers. 

Jerico Services - 800-397-3977
Heffron Services - 515-321-5033
Central Iowa Dust Control - 641-750-3155 

Please note that payment for dust control service is made directly to the contractor and cannot be accepted at the County Engineer’s Office.

Moving Permits

The County will issue annual or single trip moving permits for any vehicles traveling on secondary roads in Marshall County that are over-weight or over-width.