Motor Vehicle

Our motor vehicle personnel issues vehicle titles and registrations and mails registration renewal notices to owners. Motor vehicle renewals can be paid in the office, by mail, or online.

  • Apply for registration refunds on sold vehicles
  • Junk Certificates
  • Motor vehicle and trailer registration renewals
  • Motor vehicle and trailer titling and transfers (new and used)
  • Parking ticket collection
  • Permanent and temporary disabled parking permits and plates
  • Security interests noted and released
  • Serve as agents for the Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Department of Revenue and Finance (DOR)
  • Specialty & Personalized plates